[ovirt-users] ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap active directory

Luca 'remix_tj' Lorenzetto lorenzetto.luca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 13:19:27 UTC 2017

Hello Nicola,

i don't see anything strange in your setup. Can you check if DN in files

 /etc/ovirt-engine/aaa/polito.it*.properties

are written correctly?

Can you also check with a ldapsearch if there is something strange in
your LDAP entry? I found that some users were not logging in correctly
due to wrong fields in the ldap object.

Luca