[ovirt-users] Host fencing issues

Fernando Fuentes ffuentes at darktcp.net
Fri Oct 13 15:03:09 UTC 2017

Thanks for your reply.

As requested I got this from the messages log:

https://pastebin.com/t0HRhvT9

This one is from the host engine:

https://pastebin.com/8vji6MGs

And this one is from the host vdsm:

https://pastebin.com/GgnqRvTE

The funny part is that right when I did the update it seems that vdsm
died and there is no log after the update.
On the messages lo you can see the errors and the attempts of me trying
to restart  manually but it dies.
Any ideas?

--
Fernando Fuentes