[ovirt-users] Hosted Engine storage on management IP

Kasturi Narra knarra at redhat.com
Wed Oct 18 09:25:27 UTC 2017

yes, it will do that. Once you have the steps below done you should see
that hosted-storage get sync on gluster network.

1) create a new network with name 'blah'
2) Assign glusternw role to the newly created network
3) Now drag and drop gluster network to the interface with which gluster
trusted pool is connected.

Now when you go to volumes tab and look at hosted-storage volume brick
directory should have the path something like '<gluster_ip>:/<brick_path>

Hope this helps !!

Thanks
kasturi