[ovirt-users] Vnc client from windows 10

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 14:57:17 UTC 2017

Hello,
I'm trying to have a user connect to the console VM through vnc protocol,
but without the virt-viewer application.
The client is Windows 10.
I have tried some options without success, with tightvnc, ultravnc and
realvnc but all of them give error about syntax.
Any native client suggested/recommended with windows 10 and oVirt?

Tried also noVnc that works from a Linux client and so I'm sure all is ok
at oVirt side, but from Windows 10 and chrome 61 I imported the certificate
in trusted root authority but nevertheless I get the error

Any hints?
Thanks,
Gianluca