[ovirt-users] Cannot uplaod ot ISO domain

Alex K rightkicktech at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 21:09:22 UTC 2017

If this is the case then I will try to set the gluster network to be at the
network that engine can reach prior to adding the ISO domain. I would
prefere not to add an additional interface to engine as then I will need to
make the storage network a bridge which might incur some overhead and
affect performance of storage network.

Alex