[ovirt-users] Cannot uplaod ot ISO domain

Kasturi Narra knarra at redhat.com
Mon Oct 23 06:46:13 UTC 2017

Hi Alex,

  Can you check if you have the following on your setup ?

1) gluster volume which will be used as ISO storage domain should have
bricks connected using glusternw.
2) NFS time out is caused due to not having nfs.disable off on the volume.
Can you try to set this and try again.
3) self hosted engine requires an additional NIC on the gluster network for
the engine-iso-uploader to work sucessfully  if ovirtmgmt and glusternw are
on a different subnet.

Even after having all the above if things do not work, you can just scp the
file to /mnt/<storage-domain-uuid/>/images/11111111111111-1111-
1111-11111111…/

Hope this helps !!!

Thanks
kasturi