[ovirt-users] Troubles uploading iso files via engine-iso-uploader

Edward Clay edward.clay at uk2group.com
Tue Oct 24 19:34:03 UTC 2017

Hello,  I've recently ran into a problem after removing an old nfs
mounted ISO domain and recreating it using glusterfs.  When I attempt
to upload an iso using engine-iso-uploader it shows that it's
attempting to access the storage domain via nfs.

---snipet----
DEBUG: /bin/mount -t nfs -o rw,sync,soft 10.4.16.11:/ISOSB
/tmp/tmpr4lwKy
-------------

from the engine server I am able to mount the gluster volume from the
above path without issues.  Iguess I'm confused as to why it's
attempting to connecting using nfs when I created the storage domain
for it using glusterfs.

I have 1 ovirt engine server with 7 host/hypervisors and a 3 node
replicated gluster volume.  I've created seperate storage domains for
VM images(data) and for ISO images.  Both storage domains are
accessible from the engine server and all host.  Meaning I'm able to
mount the glusterfs volume from all 8 servers.
--
Edward Clay
Systems Adminstrator
E-Mail: edward.clay at uk2group.com