[ovirt-users] oVirt Node 4.1.6 on IBM x3650 M3

Jonathan Baecker jonbae77 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 19:47:43 UTC 2017

Thank you, for your commands! I have now also install CentOS minimal,
this works. I only though that oVirt Node have some optimizations, but
maybe not.

@Eduardo Mayoral, can I ask you that you are able with this servers, to
use the power management? As I understand, they support ipmilan, but I
don't know how...

Regards
Jonathan