[ovirt-users] How is everyone performing backups?

FERNANDO FREDIANI fernando.frediani at upx.com
Fri Oct 27 17:30:34 UTC 2017

Thanks for that.

Does anyone know any way to backup VMs in OVF format like or even output
to a .zip .gz, etc ? Any way a server which is not necessarily in the
same LAN (a offsite backup storage) receive these VMs compressed in a
single file ?

In other words any way to perform these backups where you don't
necessarily need to use Export Domains ?

Fernando