[ovirt-users] How to start oVirt in GUI

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 15:31:18 UTC 2017

    On Tuesday, October 31, 2017, 11:12:51 PM GMT+8, Nathanaël Blanchet <blanchet at abes.fr> wrote:

 Le 31/10/2017 à 15:52, Stephen Liu a écrit :

  Ryan,
  Thanks for your advice.
  My problem here is oVirt node unable to connect Internet.  Neither I have a text editor here to edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
  Nor ifconfig is available here.
 ifconfig is deprecated, you may use iproute:
 ip ad ad 10.0.0.x/24 dev eth0
 ip ro ad default via 10.0.0.x
 echo "nameserver 8.8.8.8" > /etc/resolv.conf

  # ip addr show eth0  doesn't show ip address
  I have tried several hours without a breakthrough.  Please help.
  Whether I need to install CentOS 7 on a VM as host and then install oVirt on CentOS 7?
  Thanks
  Regards SL