[ovirt-users] hyperconverged question

Jim Kusznir jim at palousetech.com
Fri Sep 1 21:18:50 UTC 2017

I can confirm that I did set it up manually, and I did specify backupvol,
and in the "manage domain" storage settings, I do have under mount
options, backup-volfile-servers=192.168.8.12:192.168.8.13  (and this was
done at initial install time).

The "used managed gluster" checkbox is NOT checked, and if I check it and
save settings, next time I go in it is not checked.

--Jim