[ovirt-users] Cannot create snapshot_illegal disk

Terry hey recreationh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 06:13:30 UTC 2017

Dear Benny,

Thank you for your help first. In here, I would like to attach engine log
and vdsm log when I did some snapshot operation.

On last Friday (1/9/2017), I tried to delete vm1 snapshot, a virtual
machine that I cannot create a snapshot now. But the deletion process was
running and I cannot stop until Monday morning (4/9/2017). I think the
deletion process was terminated by the system but I am not sure about that.
Then I tried to create a snapshot. But it failed.

The following link includes engine.log and vdsm.log.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8dxamAkVEYdMzNsNVNlZ2o2SjQ

I am looking forward your comment. Thank you!

Regards,