[ovirt-users] epel and collectd

Fabrice Bacchella fabrice.bacchella at orange.fr
Tue Sep 12 13:03:57 UTC 2017

In the releases notes, even for the 4.6 rc, I see:

https://www.ovirt.org/release/4.1.6/
OpsTools currently includes collectd 5.7.0, and the write_http plugin is packaged separately.

But if I check the current state:
yum list collectd-write_http collectd
collectd.x86_64                                                                                         5.7.2-1.el7                                                                              @centos-opstools-release
collectd-write_http.x86_64                                                                              5.7.2-1.el7                                                                              @centos-opstools-release

So I think the warning is not needed any more. One can uses both ovirt and epel without any special check.