[ovirt-users] Ovirt HC engine will not start

Kasturi Narra knarra at redhat.com
Mon Sep 18 06:48:54 UTC 2017

Hi,

   In the agent.log file i see that it fails to connect to storage server.
Can you please check the following .

1) can you please check 'gluster peer status' and make sure that all the
nodes in the cluster are connected ?

2) can you gluster volume status <engine_volume> and make sure that at
least two of the bricks are online?

Thanks
kasturi