[ovirt-users] Update compute nodes to CentOS 7.4?

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Mon Sep 18 15:13:42 UTC 2017

> Now that CentOS 7.4 is out, I am wondering if I can just "yum update" my
> compute nodes. Has anyone already done so? Any issues found?

We just released 4.1.6 today. I would wait to see qemu-kvm-ev 2.9.0 appear
in yum update list before upgrading the whole datacenter.
It should be published on mirrors today.

> --
> Eduardo Mayoral Jimeno (emayoral at arsys.es)
> Administrador de sistemas. Departamento de Plataformas. Arsys internet.
> +34 941 620 145 ext. 5153

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>
<https://red.ht/sig>
TRIED. TESTED. TRUSTED. <https://redhat.com/trusted>