[ovirt-users] Odp: Re: ERROR Failed extracting VM OVF from the OVF_STORE volume

gabriel_skupien@o2.pl gabriel_skupien at o2.pl
Tue Sep 26 08:31:37 UTC 2017

Dnia 26 września 2017 09:36 Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com> napisał(a):    Il 26 Set 2017 09:31, "Martin Sivak" <   msivak at redhat.com > ha scritto:  Hi guys,      do you see the hosted engine VM and the storage domain in the webadmin   console?   Yes.     Hosted engine will prepare all the necessary files after a   master storage domain is added and OVF is generated within one hour   after webadmin starts (or when hosted engine VM is edited).   It was installed yesterday. The logs I provided are from today.   Regards,  G.       Best regards      Martin Sivak         On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 9:27 AM, Gianluca Cecchi   <   gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com > wrote:   > On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 9:14 AM,    gabriel_skupien at o2.pl   > <   gabriel_skupien at o2.pl > wrote:   >>   >> After a fresh installation of oVirt Node 4.1.5 and self-hosted engine I   >> can see hundreds of logs like below. What is this about? How to mitigate it?   >>   >> 07:08   >> ovirt-ha-agent   >> ovirt_hosted_engine_ha.agent. hosted_engine.HostedEngine. config ERROR Failed   >> extracting VM OVF from the OVF_STORE volume, falling back to initial vm.conf   >> ovirt-ha-agent   >>   >   > Hello,   > I had a recent experience with the same messages, but on RHV-H image, with a   > version comparable with oVirt node 4.1.5.   > In my case the messages disappeared after executing:   >   > systemctl restart ovirt-ha-agent   >   > I didn't investigate more on the real cause though.   >   > HIH,   > Gianluca   >  > ______________________________ _________________   > Users mailing list   >    Users at ovirt.org   >  lists.ovirt.org lists.ovirt.org mailman/listinfo/users   >  Yes, when I had this problem some days ago, all was ok from self hosted engine point of view.  In webadmin gui I saw the hosted engine storage as up, I saw the engine VM line between the VMs and could also connect to its console from the GUI.  My storage is FC if it can help debugging