[ovirt-users] Cannot set storage domain on maintenance

nicolas at devels.es nicolas at devels.es
Tue Sep 26 12:34:49 UTC 2017

Hi,

We're running ovirt-engine-4.1.5.2-1 and we're trying to set one of the
storage domains on maintenance in order to remove it, as there's nothing
left on it besides some templates.

To do so, I open the 'Data Centers' tab, then the 'Storage' subtab,
select the storage domain and click on 'Maintenance'. When asked for
confirmation I click OK. After that, this error message is shown:

Error while executing action: Cannot deactivate Storage while there are
running tasks on this Storage.
-Please wait until tasks will finish and try again.

As far as I know, there are no pending tasks on this storage. The Events
tab only shows a movement of a disk which has nothing to do with this
storage domain.

What can I do to solve this?

Thanks.

Nicolás