[ovirt-users] ansible ovirt_vms parameter cloud_init_nics

TranceWorldLogic . tranceworldlogic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 07:32:43 UTC 2017

Hi,

I was trying to initialize more than one nic via cloud init using ansible
as shown below

vars:
   myNicList: [ { nic_name: "eth0, nic_boot_protocol: "dhcp", nic_on_boot:
"true"},{ nic_name: "eth0, nic_boot_protocol: "dhcp", nic_on_boot: "true"} ]

ovirt_vms:
   auth: "{{ ovirt_auth }}"
   name: test
   cloud_init_nics : "{{ myNicList }}"

Here I am getting error object is type none.
When I tired to debug ovirt_vms module it showed me below outpu:

   cloud_init_nics: [
       {},
       {}
   ]

My quesion is, how can I pass list of dictionary in ansible to ovirt_vms
via variable ?

Please help me, I am stuck.

Thanks,
~Rohit