[ovirt-users] hosted-engine --deploy Failed

Yaniv Kaul ykaul at redhat.com
Tue May 1 14:18:36 UTC 2018

Can you provide other logs, vdsm log, for example?
The installation of the Engine seem to have succeeded, then it tried to add
the host. It was waiting for quite some time to get the host into 'Up'
state.
If, for example, it was installing packages, and the yum repo was very
slow, that may be a reason.
But there may be many other reasons as well.
Y.