[ovirt-users] hosted-engine --deploy Failed

Paul.LKW paul.lkw at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:55:59 UTC 2018

Dear Y:
Yes you are right I could see there is a VM up process from "top" list

11273 qemu      20   0 4896964 3.066g  13456 S   5.0  9.8 25:36.69
/usr/libexec/qemu-kvm -name guest=HostedEngineLocal,debug-threads=on -S
-object
secret,id=masterKey0,format=raw,file=/var/lib/libvirt/qemu/domain-3-HostedEngineLocal/m+...................

but however vdsm.log is zero length.

Best Regards,
Paul.LKW

Yaniv Kaul 於 1/5/2018 22:18 寫道: