[ovirt-users] Ovirt 3.5 Does not start ovirt-engine after restore

Tácito Chaves tacito.ma at hotmail.com
Thu May 3 19:57:27 UTC 2018

Hello guys!

Could any of you help me with my manager's backup / restore?

I followed the documentation to create my backup and restore on another server but I'm having trouble accessing the panel after the restore is complete.

can anybody help me?

The steps are listed in this file: http://paste.scsys.co.uk/577382

and just remembering, I'm using version 3.5 and the hostname is the same as the one I'm trying to migrate.

The unfortunate message I receive is the following: ovirt-engine: ERROR run: 532 Error: process terminated with status code 1

With this the service does not rise!

Thank you!

Tácito