[ovirt-users] Problems with OVN

Marcin Mirecki mmirecki at redhat.com
Mon May 7 07:41:52 UTC 2018

Hi Samuli,

Let's first make sure the configuration is correct.
How did you configure the env? Did you use the automatic engine-setup
configuration?

Can you please send me the output of the following:

on engine:
  ovn-sbctl show
  ovn-nbctl show

on hosts:
  ip addr
  ovs-vsctl show

The 'vdsm-tool ovn-config' command configures the ovn controller to use the
first ip as the ovn central, and the local tunnel to use the second one.

Regards,
Marcin