[ovirt-users] dracut-initqueue[488]: Warning: Could not boot.

Charles Lam clam2718 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 21:46:57 UTC 2018

Dear Mr. Zanni:

I have had what I believe to be similar issues.  I am in no way an expert
or even knowledgeable, but from experience I have found this to work:
dd if=/tmp/ovirt-node-ng-installer-ovirt-4.2-2018050417.iso of=/dev/sdb
This command assumes that you are on CentOS or similar; assumes that your
USB stick is at "/dev/sdb"; assumes that you have placed the ISO you want
to image the USB stick with at "/tmp/"; and assumes that the name of your
ISO is " ovirt-node-ng-installer-ovirt-4.2-2018050417.iso" (most likely it
will be something different)

Again, I am not that knowledgeable, but I have not found the directions on
the oVirt website imaging Node to a USB stick to work for me, nor have I
had success (with Node only) with the usually great Rufus.

Sincerely,
Charles