[Wiki] Wiki DB error: mw_objectcache table full

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Sun Feb 17 12:52:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

I SSHed into the host on OpenShift to check it out - and it appears
we're over quota.

Karsten, can you see about boosting our disk quota a little, please? In
the meantime, I noticed we have very big PHP log files - how can we do
log rotation on OpenShift? I'm copying the logs off the OpenShift
instance now for future analysis, before deleting old ones.

Thanks,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13