[Workshop-nov2011] Workshop starts Tue at 8:30, wiki pages, and so forth

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 10:04:35 UTC 2011

Hello:

The oVirt workshop starts at 8:30 at Building O (letter 'O') on the
Cisco campus - 10 West Tasman Dr., Milpitas, CA.

http://bit.ly/oVirtWorkshopNov2011-Location

http://bit.ly/oVirtWorkshopNov2011-Map

In this email I'll give you some links that are also available on the
wiki:

http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_November_2011

The schedule from http://ovirt.org/workshop has been ported over to
the wiki:

http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_November_2011_-_schedule

That makes it easier for anyone to make adjustments to the schedule,
lnk in notes, and so forth.

What is *not* on the schedule page yet are: links to individual wiki
pages for each session; links to an etherpad for each session; links
to slidles; and other useful links. We'll add that as we go.

The schedule pages are broken out here:

http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_November_2011_-_Day_One
http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_November_2011_-_Day_Two
http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_November_2011_-_Day_three

As the event starts, we'll publish information for joining IRC, Webex,
and listening to any audio stream.

If you have any questions or anything comes up, you can reach me via
SMS or voice at: +1.831.818.9995. k-page at karstenwade.

- Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org