[Workshop-nov2011] Are you traveling to the oVirt workshop?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Oct 5 00:11:40 UTC 2011

... and if you are traveling, I'd like to know which nights you need
a hotel so I can use our numbers toward negotiating a group rate.

Telling me you are traveling does not commit you to booking a room;
if I have to make a commitment level I'll put it below our threshold
since I reckon the rates may still be higher than other deals you can
get, and people should be able to choose a different hotel/rate.

I've set the Reply-to: for this email to me, but please double-check
that the list address isn't in the recipients - we don't need to let
everyone else know your plans at this point. ;-)

  IMPORTANT

  If you don't reply to me, I'll figure you are NOT traveling and
  will not count you toward any group rate. That means if you do
  travel, you are on your own for finding a room and rate.

  IMPORTANT

Thanks - Karsten
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org