[Workshop-nov2011] book your hotel room

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Oct 13 17:34:16 UTC 2011

Thanks for getting your travel details & changes to me.

We did negotiate a rate with the Crowne Plaza for $140 per night.[1]
This works from the weekend before to the weekend after the conference.

Use this link to book your room:

https://resweb.passkey.com/go/Redhat2011

Or call directly:

1-888-233-9527

We need to book ASAP for guaranteed rooms, ideally by Monday 17
Oct. If you are going to have a problem doing that, just let me know
directly and I'll work with the hotel about it.

The Crowne Plaza is a short light rail ride from Cisco's Building 0
where we'll be holding the workshop. In addition, Red Hat is arranging
a Tuesday night reception that we'll host at the Crowne Plaza.

This information will be on the wiki, as well as other information
about area hotels people are booking at:

http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_travel

(BTW, I'm going to ask Crowne Plaza to change the registration site
language, the Red Hat-centric was just how they wrote it.)

Thanks - Karsten

[1] I'm working on getting wireless thrown in, but be aware that in
    the US business-class hotels often charge additional for anything
    they think you can expense, such as wireless. $10/day is common,
    and IMO is worth it when that is the only choice & I want to get
    work done.

    I booked my room, with taxes the estimate came to $154/night.
team:   Red Hat Community Architecture & Leadership
uri:             http://communityleadershipteam.org
                        http://TheOpenSourceWay.org