[Workshop-nov2011] Registered for oVirt workshop, but now unable to attend? Please let us know!

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Wed Oct 26 12:57:06 UTC 2011

Greetings,

Thank you for having previously registered to attend the oVirt workshop.
As many of you know, the workshop taking place next week is now
waiting-list-only. Wow! I look forward to meeting many of you next week.

I am hoping that we will be able to accommodate everyone who wishes to
attend.

If your plans have CHANGED, and you are now UNABLE to attend, please let
us know by sending an email to rsvp at ovirt.org, so that we can allocate
your seat to people on the workshop waiting list.

Thank you!

-Robyn