BEGIN:VCALENDAR PRODID:Zimbra-Calendar-Provider VERSION:2.0 METHOD:REQUEST BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:America/New_York BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:19710101T020000 TZOFFSETTO:-0500 TZOFFSETFROM:-0400 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;WKST=MO;INTERVAL=1;BYMONTH=11;BYDAY=1SU TZNAME:EST END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:19710101T020000 TZOFFSETTO:-0400 TZOFFSETFROM:-0500 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;WKST=MO;INTERVAL=1;BYMONTH=3;BYDAY=2SU TZNAME:EDT END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT UID:8dd251cc-2cbb-43a4-b47d-e47b9d99c6ff SUMMARY:oVirt Weekly Meeting LOCATION:#ovirt of oftc.net ATTENDEE;CN=Dan Kenigsberg;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=F ALSE:mailto:danken@redhat.com ATTENDEE;CN=Ofer Schreiber;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=F ALSE:mailto:oschreib@redhat.com ATTENDEE;CN=Yaniv Kaul;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=FALSE :mailto:ykaul@redhat.com ATTENDEE;CN=Steve Gordon;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=FAL SE:mailto:sgordon@redhat.com ATTENDEE;CN=Doron Fediuck;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=FA LSE:mailto:dfediuck@redhat.com ATTENDEE;CN="Benedict, Jon";ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP= FALSE:mailto:Jon.Benedict@netapp.com ATTENDEE;CN=pmyers;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=FALSE:mai lto:pmyers@redhat.com ATTENDEE;CN=Simon Grinberg;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=F ALSE:mailto:simon@redhat.com ATTENDEE;CN="Sousou, Imad";ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=F ALSE:mailto:imad.sousou@intel.com ATTENDEE;CN=Anthony Liguori;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP= FALSE:mailto:aliguori@us.ibm.com ATTENDEE;CN=Leslie Hawthorn;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP= FALSE:mailto:lhawthor@redhat.com ATTENDEE;CN=Igor Lvovsky;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=FAL SE:mailto:ilvovsky@redhat.com ATTENDEE;CN=Keith Robertson;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP= FALSE:mailto:kroberts@redhat.com ATTENDEE;CN=Tony Gargya/Germany/IBM;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTI ON;RSVP=FALSE:mailto:GARGYA@de.ibm.com ATTENDEE;CN=Livnat Peer;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=FALS E:mailto:lpeer@redhat.com ATTENDEE;CN=Eyal Edri;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=FALSE: mailto:eedri@redhat.com ATTENDEE;ROLE=OPT-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=FALSE:mailto:arch@o virt.org ATTENDEE;ROLE=OPT-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=FALSE:mailto:board@ ovirt.org ATTENDEE;CN=Michael Enescu;ROLE=OPT-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=F ALSE:mailto:menescu@cisco.com ORGANIZER;CN=Mike Burns:mailto:mburns@redhat.com DTSTART;TZID="America/New_York":20120424T100000 DTEND;TZID="America/New_York":20120424T110000 STATUS:CONFIRMED CLASS:PUBLIC X-MICROSOFT-CDO-INTENDEDSTATUS:BUSY TRANSP:OPAQUE RECURRENCE-ID;TZID="America/New_York":20120425T100000 LAST-MODIFIED:20120419T191505Z DTSTAMP:20120419T191505Z SEQUENCE:3 DESCRIPTION:A single instance of the following meeting has been modified:\n\ nSubject: oVirt Weekly Meeting \nOrganizer: "Mike Burns" \n\nLocation: #ovirt of oftc.net \nTime: Tuesday\, April 24\, 2012\, 10:00: 00 AM - 11:00:00 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern [MODIFIED]\n \nRequired: da nken@redhat.com\; oschreib@redhat.com\; ykaul@redhat.com\; sgordon@redhat.co m\; dfediuck@redhat.com\; Jon.Benedict@netapp.com\; pmyers@redhat.com\; simo n@redhat.com\; imad.sousou@intel.com\; aliguori@us.ibm.com\; lhawthor@redhat .com ... \nOptional: arch@ovirt.org\; board@ovirt.org\; menescu@cisco.com \n \n*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*\n\nMoving April 25 Meeting to April 24 due to Israel I ndependence Day.\n\n------\n\nWeekly Sync Meeting for the oVirt Project \n\n * This meeting will take place at 10:00 AM EDT and follow US DST. \n\n* A ca ll for agenda items will be sent out weekly on Monday or Tuesday \n\n\nStand ing Agenda items: \n\n* Next Release status \n* Sub-Project report \n\nRequi red Attendees: \n\n* The maintainer or a delegate from each of the core proj ects (node\, engine\, vdsm) \n* Docs representative \n* QE Representative \n * Release Manager \n* Anyone who proposes a topic for discussion for the mee ting X-ALT-DESC;FMTTYPE=text/html:

A single instance of the follow ing meeting has been modified:

\n\n

\n\n\n\n\n

\n

Subject:oVirt Weekly Meeting
Organizer:"Mike Burns" <\;mburns@redhat.com>\;
\n\n
Location:#ovirt o f oftc.net
Time:Tuesday\, April 24\, 2012\, 10:00:00 AM - 11:00:00 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern [MODIFIED]\n
\n

\n\n\n
Required:danken@redhat.com\; oschreib@redhat.com\; ykaul@redhat.com\; sgordon@r edhat.com\; dfediuck@redhat.com\; Jon.Benedict@netapp.com\; pmyers@redhat.co m\; simon@redhat.com\; imad.sousou@intel.com\; aliguori@us.ibm.com\; lhawtho r@redhat.com ...
Optional:arch@ovirt .org\; board@ovirt.org\; menescu@cisco.com
\n

*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*

Moving April 25 Meeting to April 24 due to Israel Indep endence Day.

------

Weekly Sync Meeting for the oVirt Project

* This meeting will take place at 10:00 AM EDT and follow US DST.
* A call for agenda items will be sent out weekly on Monday or Tuesday


Standing Agenda items:

* Next Release status
* Sub- Project report

Required Attendees:

* The maintainer or a del egate from each of the core projects (node\, engine\, vdsm)
* Docs repre sentative
* QE Representative
* Release Manager
* Anyone who pro poses a topic for discussion for the meeting BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:DISPLAY TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT5M DESCRIPTION:Reminder END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR