[Qemu-devel] converging around a single guest agent

Michael Roth mdroth at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Nov 16 14:59:35 UTC 2011

On 11/16/2011 02:16 AM, Ayal Baron wrote:

> [...]

copy/paste was actually one of the initial use cases motivating qemu-ga;
it's just that the requirements (system+user-level agents) were so
different from the more pressing use cases of things like reliable
shutdown/reboot that it's been put off for now. At some point we had a
basic plan on how to approach it, but that needs to be re-assessed.