Call for list moderators.

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 16:05:48 UTC 2011

Hi all,

The issue of list moderation, particularly moderation of posts from unsubscribed users (usually their first post) vs spam, was raised at today's meeting. For now we have agreed that we should continue with the status quo whereby posts from unsubscribed users require moderation, as always there is a 'but' though. We need more moderators!

The task is not too onerous at this time but ideally we'd like a few moderators for each list to ensure that any posts awaiting moderation are always processed in a timely manner. If you'd like to nominate yourself as a volunteer please just respond to this message, include the @ovirt.org list(s) you'd be happy to moderate in your message.

Thanks,

Steve