Release Managers for oVirt

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Wed Nov 16 19:54:39 UTC 2011

>> I don't think it makes sense to have the community at large nominate
>> release managers for the subprojects
>>
> Well then I guess my follow-up question is what constitutes team membership? Does that mean maintainers only or maintainers and board?

sub-project maintainers are listed here:

http://www.ovirt.org/project/subprojects/

Those list define who gets to choose sub-project release managers

So for example, right now the maintainers of oVirt Node are jboggs,
apevec and mburns.  They'll nominate one of themselves to be the oVirt
Node release manager

This shouldn't be a contentious topic, is there something you're driving
at here?