First community release

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Tue Nov 29 18:38:05 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----

A release should be easily installable by a non-developer.
So in the case of RPM packaged content for Fedora that means yum install ovirt.
There's a lot of people who want to kick the tires but all the extra command line hackery that they have to do scares them off and they may not return.

Once we can do
# yum install ovirt
# ovirt-setup

then it's ready to go.