First community release

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 11:41:21 UTC 2011

WRT-
Signing: Who should sign tarballs?

We should KISS (keep it standard & simple...) ie-

1. All tarballs should have md5 / other hash published
in the downloads page and possibly a hash file with the tarball.

2. Each distro will sign its packages in its own means,
such as signing key, certificate, etc.

On Wednesday 30 November 2011 12:49:01 Ofer Schreiber wrote:
> Following this discussion, I've created
> http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Releases/First_Release in order to track the
> schedule/gaps/requirements for the first oVirt release.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Ofer.

/d

"Do not look into laser with remaining eye." --On a laser pointer user-manual