Planning oVirt Workshops

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Mon Apr 23 23:42:49 UTC 2012

(N.B.: This message was copied to users at ovirt.org but I am not clear if
my subscription was approved. If you happen to note that this message
did not get to that list, let me know.)

Hello everyone,

I am a new(ish) hire at Red Hat working on Carl Trieloff's team. I will
be attending tomorrow's oVirt IRC meeting to provide an update on
upcoming oVirt workshops, but in the interim wanted to circulate a
proposed agenda.

Please note that we're planning one day workshops at LinuxCon Japan,
North America and Europe, as well as a 2 day workshop at NetApp HQ in
California (target date 8 and 9th August 2012). As we're discussing
workshop agendas for the one day events, it would be good to have an
idea of what we'd like to present given the additional day.

Here is a *very* preliminary agenda:

- intro & arch
- engine, vdsm deep dives
- storage roadmap/discussion
- network roadmap/discussion

Open Questions:
1) What other topics should be covered during the workshop?
2) Who would like to volunteer to be an instructor?

Cheers,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn