[Users] Planning oVirt Workshops

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Tue Apr 24 04:00:39 UTC 2012

On 04/24/2012 02:42 AM, Leslie Hawthorn wrote:
> (N.B.: This message was copied to users at ovirt.org but I am not clear if
> my subscription was approved. If you happen to note that this message
> did not get to that list, let me know.)
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am a new(ish) hire at Red Hat working on Carl Trieloff's team. I will
> be attending tomorrow's oVirt IRC meeting to provide an update on
> upcoming oVirt workshops, but in the interim wanted to circulate a
> proposed agenda.
>
> Please note that we're planning one day workshops at LinuxCon Japan,
> North America and Europe, as well as a 2 day workshop at NetApp HQ in

small correction - LinuxCon Japan just has an ovirt intro session, not a
workshop. nothing bigger planned for LinuxCon NA as of yet, less we
coordinate something (CFP closes June 1st - community members encouraged
to submit papers)
(it's also in California, two weeks after the workshop planned at Netapp)

as for LinuxCon Europe, we'll be joining the 2.5 days KVM forum (which
is after linuxcon date wise). plan is for joint sessions in the mornings
and separate tracks in the afternoon.