Move of www.ovirt.org

Livnat Peer lpeer at redhat.com
Tue Dec 4 07:07:03 UTC 2012

On 04/12/12 09:01, Itamar Heim wrote:
> On 12/04/2012 04:43 AM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
>> On 12/03/2012 03:50 PM, Itamar Heim wrote:
>>

>>> a question, how do we get all the "wiki" features back though?
>>> especially:
>>> 1. the special pages
>>> 2. edit history of a page
>>> 3. subscribing to a page
>>
>> Part of the skin is to hide the wiki features when you are not logged in.
>>
>> If you look in the footer, there is a link to login. When you are logged
>> in, you'll see added layers/masks across the page - a header at the top
>> with dropdown menus, edit buttons appear, and so forth.
>>
>> - Karsten
>>

> thanks.
> I am logged in.
> but how do i see the 'special pages' or the edit history of current
> page, or flag to subscribe/follow to this page?

Above the top panel (where you can find the edit button) there is a
toolbox drop-down, there you can find the 'special pages' and 'Related
Changes'. on the top right corner you can find your name with a
drop-down there you can find your watch list, preferences and contributions.