Metawiki content needed

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Dec 7 15:06:07 UTC 2012

Hi Karsten,

I'm pretty sure that I wrote an "About the oVirt wiki" page, which
oVirt_Wiki:About was redirecting to. I can't find it now... :-(

There is this page: http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_wiki which needs to be
written, and should be a description of the basics of using a wiki,
creating an account, etc. I'd like that page to be linked to from the
Community and Develop pages.

Cheers,
Dave.

On 12/05/2012 11:10 PM, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> We have a few pages that are prominently linked from the website footer,
> which are currently blank:
>
> http://www.ovirt.org/oVirt_Wiki:Privacy_policy
> http://www.ovirt.org/oVirt_Wiki:About
> http://www.ovirt.org/oVirt_Wiki:General_disclaimer
>
> This page is linked from the [[Special:RequestAccount]] page:
>
> http://www.ovirt.org/oVirt_Wiki:Terms_of_Service
>
> These are standard pages, we can fill them or redirect them elsewhere.
>
> For example, should the terms of service and privacy policy be
> redirected to this page?
>
> http://www.ovirt.org/Licensing
>
> (Hmm, doesn't seem quite right.)
>
> What content should go in these pages?

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13