Planning for the oVirt NetApp Workshop

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Mon Dec 10 23:55:23 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

The oVirt NetApp Workshop event information page [0] is up to date with
all information as we currently have. Please plan to submit to our Call
for Papers and to register for the workshop - all help spreading the
word about the CFP and registration is much appreciated.

A few open items:

- We have a meeting room blocked for a Board Meeting on Thursday, 24
January from 8 AM to 1 PM. Board members can expect a formal invitation
to follow and further details from Carl Trieloff. Please plan to save
the date for the Board Meeting.

- We're currently working on USB sticks and other promotional items for
the workshop. If folks have some suggestions or would like to weigh in
on the options presented by Red Hat's promotional products supplier,
please let me know off-list.

[0] - http://wiki.ovirt.org/NetApp_Workshop_January_2013

Any questions on the workshop, please let me know. Many thanks to Jon
Benedict and the NetApp team for hosting our next community event!

Cheers,
LH

--
Leslie Hawthorn