oVirt Workshop - agenda online!

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Dec 24 11:21:01 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

The provisional agenda for the oVirt Workshop in Sunnyvale is now
online! We have lined up a very attractive schedule, I think, covering
user case studies, integrator stories, and sessions useful for both
newcomers to the oVirt project and partners interested in integrating or
modifying the project: http://www.ovirt.org/NetApp_Workshop_January_2013

A reminder that you can still register for this free workshop, which
will be held in Sunnyvale, California from January 22-24 2013, at
http://ovirtnetapp2013.eventbrite.com/ - registration will close on
January 14th.

Thank you all! And happy holidays for those of you who celebrate Christmas!

Regards,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13