feature suggestion: initial generation of management network

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Thu Dec 27 12:14:06 UTC 2012

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 09:29:26AM -0500, Simon Grinberg wrote:

> [...]

I'm not sure what Engine has for Default cluster CPU level. But I have
reservation of the hysteresis in your proposal - after a host is added,
the DC cannot forget ovirtmgmt's vlan.

How about letting the admin edit ovirtmgmt's vlan in the DC level, thus
rendering all hosts out-of-sync. The the admin could manually, or
through a script, or in the future through a distributed operation, sync
all the hosts to the definition?

Dan.