oVirt's Next Release

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Thu Feb 9 12:44:24 UTC 2012

On Thu, 2012-02-09 at 03:44 -0500, Ofer Schreiber wrote:

> [...]

How coordinated do we need to be w.r.t. releases?  ovirt-node will
probably have some intermediate release(s) if we go with a May release,
but I don't think that should be a problem as long as we have an ISO
with the right components available when the oVirt Project releases.

Currently, Node is looking at small incremental releases in February
(2.2.3) and March (2.3.0).  I can see finishing up another release
(2.3.1/2.4.0) toward the end of April or in May which could fall into
the right time frame for the overall release, but haven't gotten that
far out yet.

Mike