Schedule for 21 March workshop

Doron Fediuck dfediuck at redhat.com
Wed Feb 15 17:07:06 UTC 2012

On 15/02/12 18:48, Ayal Baron wrote:

> [...]
+1 with these exceptions:

- Unsure how deep we can dive in engine and vdsm in this time frame.
This would probably be a soften version of SFO workshop.

- The "getting started" is more a hands-on kind of a session,
so we can do it like we did in SFO, or maybe in a lab-session.
The initial maven dependency fetch alone may take >30 minutes (depending
on Internet connection), or we may create a local lab repo, or skip
it like we did in SFO. Depending on participants feedback, which we need
prior to the workshop.

> * Node
Node architecture and how-to should also be covered, so people
are aware of it's read-only / stateless nature.

> * History and reports
> * Guest agent
> * Engine tools
Since engine tools are being widely used (especially the configuration),
I'd add them to the must list, for a short informative session.

>> The above I'm not so sure in 1 day
>
> * How to interact & participate
> * Open discussion
>
>> Above should be covered
+1

> What ideas do you have?

A feedback session- both from development POV,
and from usability POV. We may get some fresh
ideas there.

--

/d

"All computers wait at the same speed."