all-in-one install via oVirt Node

Simon Grinberg simon at redhat.com
Wed Feb 22 15:32:17 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

It's fairly trivial to install OE on a full fedora host so what is the purpose of this POC/Demo?

Usually if it's for demo purposes or just to save on hardware while you are testing oVirt then you'll probably want to use the Desktop mode otherwise you'll require another machine as the client (which rules out OVirt node)

If it's as POC towards a self hosted OE (otherwise I don't see the motivation to move to all in one oVirt node) then you'll probably want to stick to shared storage and add more staff like some kind of script running on the nodes ensuring that the OE VM will be started on any node. It's not that trivial :)