[Engine-devel] compile time (was Re: Maven 3 here we come!)

Saggi Mizrahi smizrahi at redhat.com
Fri Jun 1 16:14:03 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

It will have to be optional with configure flags like --disable-optimization --disable-extra-user-agents --local-workers=2
So people know what they are doing and can choose what is best for them as I use 2 local workers because my host as 2 cores with HT which means by default it will start 4 local workers and have all my processing threads stuck on IO stopping the machine. Other, more powerful hosts, might be able to ramp the local workers.
Also you might want to turn on debug but still check other user agents.