[Users] What are you looking for from oVirt?

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Wed Jun 13 15:33:30 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

What does your deployment look like - it's be great to understand how you're using it - eg. Linux guests only, Windows, size of deployment - do your users use poweruser portal etc.

> to see
> real glusterfs integration, quantum integration, and better API.

GlusterFS and Quantum are certainly in the works, but in a separate thread I'd love to hear feedback on the API what the issues/enhancements are.
Would you be able to post some initial comments on that?

thanks
Aic