What are you looking for from oVirt?

小西孝宗 t.konishi at seirei.ne.jp
Fri Jun 15 07:13:10 UTC 2012

Hi Dave, everyone

I have run a Web Hosting from 10 years ago.
I integrated the Web Hosting server with KVM 2 years ago.
I thought I tried to offer the VPS server which was rare in Japan,
using the remaining resources.

I am a server engineer, not a programmer.
Regrettably, VPS market has stabilized at a low price while I spent
much time in programming the "Administrator Portal" and "User Portal".

However, the VPS and the cloud have restrictions even now.
 * Can not use your favorite OS.(That can only be used a template)
 * Can not strengthen by focusing on specific performance.
I want to provide services which improve this issue

I do not have money to buy expensive software, such as RHEV.
When I started to give up the dream, I found a oVirt.
Now, I am studying the feasibility of a dream by oVirt.
I hope to be able to concentrate on infrastructure design without
programming by oVirt

However I feel that there is not enough stability yet if VPS is
provided with oVirt version for now.
oVirt community has companies such as RedHat.
I believe that the operation of the oVirt will be  stable in the
version of near future.

I was late in the VPS market.
I have "chagrin" in the VPS market.
I want to be a pioneer in Japan as that does  not  happen in oVirt.

Therefore, I forward preparing offers of VPS using oVirt in the fall.

I hope "the Japanese translation" and "stabilization" of oVirt than
new features.

thanks.

P.S.
I seek the formation of Japanese community in order to become one of
the pioneers.

SeireiNetwork
 representative director : Takamune Konishi

19F HiltonPlazaWest 2-2-2 Umeda Kita-ku
Osaka Japan

Corp http://seirei.ne.jp/
Blog http://konishi.me/ <= oVirt Install Guide