Post-Mortem Notes (was: Re: Following Up on LinuxCon Japan Workshop)

Leslie Hawthorn lhawthor at redhat.com
Mon Jun 18 22:16:55 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your detailed feedback. I have captured it on the oVirt
wiki [0] for later reference. I have also shared these notes with the
Linux Foundation Events Team.

I believe we have sufficiently detailed feedback to help us plan the
next workshop. I'll address this item during this week's oVirt IRC meeting.

[0] - http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/LC_Japan_Workshop_Post-Mortem

Cheers,
LH

--