New Role Proposal in the oVirt Project

Moran Goldboim mgoldboi at redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 08:21:08 UTC 2012

On 09/05/2012 10:25 PM, Mike Burns wrote:
> There seems to be general agreement that we could use someone filling
> this role.  Are there any objections?
>
> Assuming no, are there an nominations or volunteers for someone to take
> the role?

I would like to nominate myself for this role.
pros:
-I generally have the bellow responsibilities on RHEM, from dev perspective.

cons:
-many of you don't personally knows me since till now i was usually
taking the backstage roles on upstream matters.

I'm willing to take the step forward, let me know what you think.