Upgrading oVirt UI technology stack

Vojtech Szocs vszocs at redhat.com
Thu Jul 4 14:08:18 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

I wrote a wiki page to summarize our effort to upgrade existing UI technology stack shared by oVirt web applications:

http://www.ovirt.org/Features/GWT_Platform_Upgrade

The wiki page divides GWT and GWTP changes into Essential and Non-essential. All Essential changes will be part of the initial upgrade patch (currently in progress), all Non-essential changes will be addressed later on, based on their priority.

There's still one open issue (Essential change) related to GWTP framework, however we should come to a conclusion pretty soon. The corresponding (Essential change) patch will follow shortly after that.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, let me know what you think.

Regards,
Vojtech